Neami National is a not-for-profit organisation providing services to improve mental health and wellbeing in local communities around Australia. We support people to improve their health, live independently and pursue a life based on their own strengths, values, and goals.
Neami National has well over one thousand employees, with a very high rate of onboarding and offboarding due to the nature of the roles involved with services that include community-based mental health support, suicide prevention, residential rehabilitation, housing and homelessness support, and clinical support services.
These are vital services that require accurate and timely onboarding and offboarding of new staff on a daily basis.
These tasks require many hours to do and distract support staff from the value-added tasks of day-to-day support of the environment.
Comans Services designed and built a new data identity and Access Management System using the Microsoft Power Platform Neami already had license to use:
- Power Automate for Business Rules and Logic
- Hybrid Workers for Automation of tasks on on-prem servers like AD
- Power BI for reporting and dashboards
- Azure Logic App for integration with Tech 1 financial system for a source of truth data
- Dataverse for storage of tables and data required for employee record details
We used all of these solution to build a very robust and affordable IDAM automation solution
The completion of this automation project helped to support the provision of services across diverse communities, from metro to regional and remote areas, in Western Australia, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, and New South Wales. The automation of Onboarding, Offboarding and Variations to employees’ accounts has enabled real-time and seamless onboarding of employees through Australia who is needed for improving mental health and wellbeing in local communities.
The following was achieved with this project:
- Seamless onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Assignment of appropriate access and licenses
- Assignment of appropriate resources and groups
- Notification to Managers and IT Staff of pending onboards and offboards
- Variations of users accounts, including adding pronouns, change of address, or other vital details
- Improved Security posture and Multi-Factor Authentication
Neami National now enjoys a fully automated zero-trust environment.
Request a free consultation